A bladder infection may infectious in nature and causes a number of unpleasant symptoms, among which are nagging pain over pubes, frequent but unproductive urges and urination, blood in the urine. The bladder women may need more frequent emptying than men. The body is vulnerable and the attacks of viruses and bacteria. Clinical manifestations of each person may vary, it depends on a number of factors: the localization process, the pathogen, the nature of the disease, severity. What causes and phenomena phenomena of cystitis, how does it manifest itself, what are the risks and how to deal with it?
Causes of cystitis in women
The most common cause of the disease be microorganisms which are natural inhabitants in our body, such as Escherichia coli. Opportunistic pathogenic microflora is under the control of the immune system, which controls the growth and number of microorganisms. If under the influence of certain factors in the immune system fails, opportunistic flora can get out of control and cause and inflammatory response.
Women are vulnerable to cystitis because of these reasons:
- the close location of the vagina and anus;
- wide and short urethra.
There are several ways of penetration of pathogens into the cavity of the bladder:
- going up. The infection spread from the urethra;
- downside. Microorganisms penetrated to the kidneys;
- lymphogenous. The pathogens spread from the pelvic organs;
- hematogenous. This app is quite rare. This means that the infection has reached the bloodstream from any organ.
Although most often cystitis phenomenon is compared to other diseases, in some cases, the disease can develop as an isolated process. The cause can be the following factors:
- violation of the rules of intimate hygiene;
- chronic constipation;
- child bearing and childbirth activity;
- surgery on the urinary organs;
- colds, hypothermia, sitting on a cold surface;
- errors in diet, in particular, the abuse of salty food;
- disorder of sexual life, frequent change of partners;
- kidney disease;
- hormonal imbalance;
- diseases that contribute to the weakening of the immune system;
- compressing wearing synthetic underwear.
Often cystitis phenomenon is a complication of such diseases:
- bacterial vaginosis;
- candidal vaginitis;
- diseases that are sexually transmitted: gonorrhea, chlamydia, ureaplasmosis, mycoplasmosis.
Hours and even accepting drugs, in particular cytotoxic drugs provokes inflammation of the mucous membrane of the bladder. Hours and even allergic reaction can serve as a trigger and the occurrence of inflammation.
The first symptoms of cystitis in women
At the beginning of the disease the first sign of cystitis in women is the change in the color of urine. It acquires a peculiar smell, and more turbid. Also frequent urge and urination. The process of urination is accompanied by unpleasant sensations: discomfort or a burning sensation. May have a fever, but it is not a mandatory feature.
Anyway, at the first sign of cystitis women should be concerned and treat disease.
Types of cystitis in women
According to the Ada nature of the flow of inflammation, disease google + of two types:
- acute cystitis;
- chronic cystitis.
Cystitis is characterized by the morphological changes:
- ulcer etc.
Depending on the etiological factors of disease, google+, bacterial, viral, fungal and bacterial. To cause a phenomenon the occurrence of cystitis may of the following bacteria:
- Escherichia coli;
- Mycobacterium leprae;
- staph or strep;
No bacterial cystitis in turn is divided into:
The symptoms of cystitis in women
Most often cystitis in women begins sharply and suddenly with the appearance of such signs are observed:
- more frequent urge and urination;
- pain, cramps, burning sensation;
- involuntary incontinence;
- the desire to empty the bladder at night;
- during urination, a woman making a lot of effort and straining;
- pain occurs in the pubic area and perineum. Hours are becoming unbearable cutting in nature;
- General deterioration of health, weakness;
- urine becomes turbid color of a purulent character;
Complications of cystitis in women
Yes complications of cystitis include:
- hematuria. In some cases, you may develop bleeding;
- interstitial cystitis. The bladder shrinks are reduced in size and a seriously disturbed Esna its functional activity;
- pyelonephritis. The spread of infectious process in ascending pathways may face the phenomenon of emergence of inflammatory reactions of renal structures.
Cystitis with blood in women
Normal urine is light may yellow. Hematuria can cause decreased tone of muscle of the bladder, poor circulation or the inability to empty the bladder for an extended period of time. According to statistics, cystitis in 60% of cases becomes chronic. The main mistake is procrastination! The sooner you start the treatment of cystitis, the better.
The presence of hematuria may indicate the development of forms of cystitis, which pose a threat to patient's life:
- hemorrhagic. Affects blood vessels, they become brittle. This files most often occurs when introducing adenovirus or fungus, as well as complications of radiation sickness;
- gangrenous. In fact the tissue of the bladder die. Threat gangrenous cystitis the development of blood poisoning. The cause of this condition may serve as some medications or the presence of a foreign whole;
- ulcerative. Associated with radiation effects on the tumor process. There are often heavy bleeding that threatens a deadly outcome.
Cystitis with blood phenomenon is accompanied by the emergence of such symptoms:
- nausea and urination;
- the pain becomes so unbearable that the woman receives analgesics;
- cramping pain in the abdomen deprived of sleep and rest;
- a sharp increase in temperature;
- spontaneous urination.
There are several types of hematuria:
- microhematuria. Allocation of blood are insignificant. Patients may not even notice it, and found blood in a laboratory study. Often microscopic hematuria may indicate either the beginning of the inflammatory process or exacerbation of chronic cystitis. Hours symptom indicates the presence of trauma in the urogenital sphere;
- gross hematuria. Bleeding becomes rich with character that is impossible not to notice. Urine becomes red color.
Anyway, the phenomenon of the appearance of blood in the urine is a symptom that indicates the presence of serious iznaga violations, so it is very important to apply specialist. Hematuria dangerous occurrence of such complications:
- the transfer of other types of infection;
- an imbalance of the microflora.
- development of the urinary system, particularly of urethritis;
- blood clots can clog the urinary channels, making it impossible for the selection of urine;
- stretching and damage to the walls of the bladder;
- urinary incontinence;
- the chronic process.
Diagnosis of cystitis in women
Diagnosis is based on laboratory studies, and carrying out ultrasound and endoscopy. Palpation examination of the suprapubic area is very painful.
In General, the analysis of urine detected an increased content of erythrocytes and leukocytes, present protein, mucus, and bacteria. A bacteriological swab urin is characterized by abundant growth of pathogens.
Mandatory ultrasound of the bladder. Cystoscopy allows to determine the morphological shape of organ, and to identify the stones. A foreign and neoplasms.
Treatment of cystitis in women
Cystitis requires a comprehensive approach and a treatment. When the pill unpleasant symptoms can be in some Zen, but the infection can hide and at the right time "show your teeth".
The pills are a hell of cystitis should be combined with diet. The essence of the diet is to create a gentle environment for the patient. Do not irritate the inflamed mucosa of the bladder spicy, salty, pickled foods and alcohol.
But drinking fluid should be like the magician more. Thus, you contribute to the removal of pathogenic microorganisms and dilute urine, which, to a lesser extent will irritate the inflamed organ.
Basic principles of treatment of cystitis in women include the following:
- the infectious process;
- mild inflammatory reaction;
- pain relief;
- a strengthened immune system;
- light diet and drink plenty of liquids.
Drugs are a hell of cystitis in women
Forget about cystitis by using such groups of medicines:
- non-steroidal anti-inflammatory;
- herbal remedies.
Selection of antibiotic is engaged in the doctor after receiving the data of the bacteriological urine culture and identification of drug sensitivity. It is important to take a course of antibiotic therapy Yes, end, otherwise the disease may, after some hours recur.
The healing effects of herbs is difficult to overestimate. If earlier women were collected, dried and insisted the grass in our hour this is not strictly necessary, because the pharmacies are sold ready-made herbal remedies.
Phytotherapy phenomena are not monolatrism, and used in combination with antimicrobial agents. They enhance the therapeutic effect of antibiotics and reduce the risk of adverse reactions.
Treatment at home
Hours visit and the doctor in the near future is not possible. This exceptional case, in all other cases, phenomena Alen the first symptoms and it is important to contact a specialist.
At home can you cure cystitis in the form of light, provided that the disease is not accompanied by pain syndrome and hematuria. Hello and even in this case, it is important to pass the examination and to consult a urologist.
Women it is very important to comply with bed rest. The female body should not overdo it, he's got to have the strength to fight the disease.
The popular treatment
Innovative recipes allow to cure cystitis without harm to their health. They are used as a Supplement to the main drug therapy used, with the consent of the doctor. The traditional recipes hell of cystitis in women, the most common are:
- sedentary baths. As a basis you can take flowers of chamomile. The plant has anti-inflammatory properties, thus helps relieve the symptoms of the disease. Plant pour boiling water and infuse. After the broth is strained, it is added to a basin of water. After the procedure should bundle up and go;
- cranberry. Cranberry juice will help to eliminate the first symptoms of cystitis, but it provided the primary manifestations of the disease expressed a weak character.
- decoctions of medicinal herbs. The collection can be purchased a pharmacy or make your own from these ingredients: Echinacea, mint, St. John's wort, corn silk, pine buds, bear berries, flax seeds, chamomile, horsetail, eucalyptus. This collection has antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory action.
Prevention of cystitis in women
To prevent the phenomenon of the appearance of the disease will help the following simple recommendations:
- ideally there should be one sexual partner. When random links are required to use condoms;
- a proper hygiene. It is best to use soap with a neutral acid-alkaline balance;
- promptly empty your bladder, you should not endure;
- avoid hypothermia, dress for the weather and don't sit on cold;
- natural drink water in sufficient quantity;
- do not wear too tight clothes. Thong – lingerie for special occasions but not for daily wearing;
- follow the diet, avoid constipation. Eat a hedgehog, which contains fiber, lactic acid bacteria. Has a laxative effect apricots, prunes, cabbage.
Cystitis in women is a serious esny infectious inflammatory disease, which causes great discomfort. The disease affects the quality of life and pain. Cystitis can lead to the occurrence esneh serious complications and even hours that pose a risk to the life of the patient. Goes untreated the disease causes and spread of infectious process and pathology of transition to the chronic form.
Diagnosis is the first step of the treatment process cystitis in women. Self-diagnosis can lead to a false path, which you will lose precious hours. Treatment of cystitis urologist deals. It includes medical treatment, national treatment and diet. Follow all medical recommendations, do not forget about prevention, and stay healthy!